Why do we gather information?
Since our inception, EnjoyPhotos.com® has consistently provided our users with quality goods and services, excellent customer service, and an overall pleasant interactive experience. We gather personal information to allow us and certain third parties to communicate with you, to process your orders, to provide an enhanced and more personalized interactive shopping experience and to inform you, and your gift and message recipients, of special offers and discounts. These discounts may be offered by third parties, such as the photographer who posted the images. They may be independent and not under the control of EnjoyPhotos.com.
The information that EnjoyPhotos.com® may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Title (gender)
- Birth date
- Billing information (credit card number, expiration date and billing address)
- Occasion type (birthday, Mothers day, etc.)
- Products purchased
- Any relevant promotion code and information
- Gift and message recipient's name, address, telephone number, email address, and any other information you provide to us
- IP address, equipment and browser information - EnjoyPhotos.com® keeps your IP address, equipment and browser information confidential and uses it only to help diagnose problems with our server, to generate internal statistics, and to administer the Website.
We receive and store certain types of information automatically whenever you interact with us. For example, like many web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses EnjoyPhotos.com. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit web sites anonymously. Although this may interfere with and limit our ability to provide you with the services EnjoyPhotos.com offers, we want you to be aware that these tools exist. EnjoyPhotos.com does not warrant the effectiveness of these utilities, and does not represent that we will be able to process your requests or provide services to you should you use such a utility.
When do we collect information?
EnjoyPhotos.com® collects personal information online when:
- you register to view a site on EnjoyPhotos.com®
- you use our services to store, share, and/or print your pictures online
- you make online purchases
- you submit questions or comments to us
- you participate in online surveys
- you participate in online forums, chats, bulletin boards, discussion groups
- you participate in online promotions, premiums, sweepstakes or contests
- you request that we send information to your friends, family and colleagues
This information is collected through our Web Site and emails. Information you enter might be collected even if you cancel or do not complete the intended use, registration, or order process.
Note: If you opt-out from receiving further promotional emails from us, we will not share any of your information with any third parties, including our Affiliates.
What are "cookies" and how does EnjoyPhotos.com® use them?
Cookies are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive, at a web site's request. EnjoyPhotos.com® cookies do not contain any personal information and are used for these reasons:
- cookies allow us to keep track of the pictures you upload and download
- cookies allow us to remember you when you login to the places on our site which require Membership
- to remember your country and language preferences
- to help us understand the size of our audience, traffic, and bandwidth patterns
- to manage and present site information
- to deliver information specific to your interests; and (7) to manage site information and pictures displayed on your computer
How we use the information we collect about you?
We use information we collect to:
- communicate with you
- to process, fulfill, and follow up on your orders
- register you in programs
- create and maintain accounts
- answer your e-mail
- send information that you request
- send friends, families and colleagues information on your behalf
- to provide an enhanced and more personalized interactive shopping experience
- to inform you, and your gift and message recipients, of offers and discounts from EnjoyPhotos.com® or other web sites and partners.
In addition, we may periodically make such information (except for credit card number and expiration date, unless you consent otherwise), including aggregated information, personally identifiable information with third party businesses and affiliates for the purpose of direct mail, email marketing and telemarketing. “Affiliates” are those persons or entities directly or indirectly controlling, controlled by, or under common control with the Company. You may instruct us not to share personal information about you that you have provided to us with third parties by following the instructions provided below. A Successor to our business is not considered to be a third party for these purposes (see below).
Portions of the Web Site (such as our Member registration and guest/event login screen) may require registration and log-in processes in which you will need a user ID and password (collectively, the “Password”). Any Password provided to you will be the exclusive property and confidential information of the Company and may be used by you solely for your individual use of this Web Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any Password provided to you. All activities that occur using your Password are your responsibility, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Password or accounts.
Consent to Transfer
If you place an order our Web site encrypts your credit card number you submit prior to transmission over the Internet using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology. This technology works best when the site is viewed using Microsoft's Internet Explorer® or Netscape Navigator®. However, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we make reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, we cannot warrant the security of information you transmit to us.
Writing to us at:
ATTN: Customer Service
444 Oxford Valley Rd
Langhorne, PA 19047
Emailing us at:
Note: If you opt-out from receiving further promotional emails from us, we will not share your email address with any third parties, including our Affiliates and partners.
From the Company and its Affiliates
In addition, if you also prefer not to receive further product information and promotional mailings/emails from us based on information you provided to EnjoyPhotos.com®, please indicate this in your instructions to us and please include your mailing address. Any email for which the primary purpose is the advertising or promotion of a product or service will contain contact information/link and a reply email address to which you may reply to opt-out from receiving similar future emails. Please note that your instructions do not govern the use of personal information you may have provided to third party merchants whose products and services may be displayed or accessible on or through the Web Site. The use of information you have provided to these third party merchants is governed by their privacy polices and terms. Also, your instructions do not apply to “transactional or relationship” email messages which include, but are not limited to, registration, order status, confirmation or reply emails. (These email messages may also contain promotional items and offers however, that is not their primary purpose.)
Your instructions will only apply to the EnjoyPhotos.com® Web Site, not to our Affiliates and their web sites. Please refer to the policies and opt-out provisions of those other web sites.
Your instructions to limit the use of your information will be processed as soon as reasonably practicable and in accordance with applicable law.
Your Consent and Changes to this Policy
Updated January 2016